3N/4D Hyderabad Starting from INR 10990* only
Day 1: Arrive in Hyderabad – Local Sightseeing
Arrival at Udaipur and proceed to hotel for Check in. Later proceed for Local sightseeing. Visit Snow World – India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to Birla Mandir – 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill. Birla Planetarium – Developed with technological assistance from Japan with cosmic presentation of international standards. Most attractive feature is the Sky Show. Birla Planetarium – Developed with technological assistance from Japan with cosmic presentation of international standards. Most attractive feature is the Sky Show. NTR Gardens – Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, machan Restaurant- just a few attractions of NTR Gardens. Necklace Road – Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for brief understanding about the place. Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 2: Hyderabad – Day tour to Ramoji Film City
After Breakfast, proceed to visit primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City. Ramoji Film City – One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists. Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 3: Hyderabad – Local Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast this morning at the hotel & proceed to Golconda Fort – First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by Qutub Shahi Kings. Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, ‘Rahban’ cannon, Ramdas’ prison. Qutub Shahi Tombs – One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad; tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles. Salar Jung Museum – 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects, 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc. Chowmahalla Palace – Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, Asaf Jah V, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty. Charminar – Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’. Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here. Popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Offers a living heritage of the city. Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 4: Hyderabad – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Hyderabad||Hotel Harsha or similar||Quality Inn Residency / Ohris Banjara or similar||Fortune Park Vallabha|
Price per person in INR:-
|Category||Twin (Min. 2 Adults)||Twin (Min. 4 Adults)||Single||Extra Bed|
- 3 Nights in Hyderabad with breakfast
- Full Day tour at Ramoji Film City (Entrance not included)
- Local sightseeing & return airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Airfare & Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The above prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2018
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose & hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
We wish you a happy holiday!!